F&M Solutions Ltd. (title, hereinafter referred to as the Data Controller), recognizes the content of this binding legal notice. Undertakes that all processes in connection with its activities complies with the requirements set out in this Code, in applicable national laws and in the acts of the European Union.
F&M Solutions Ltd. is committed to protecting the personal data of its customers and partners, and considers it of utmost importance to respect its customers’ right to information self-determination. F&M Solutions Ltd. manages personal data confidentially and takes all security, technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data.
2. Contact info of responsible Data Controller
In the case you wish to contact our Company, you may turn to our responsible person below:
- Company name: F&M Solutions Ltd.
- Address: 1044 Budapest, Ezred u. 7. II. ép. B. fsz. 3
- Company reg. No.: 01-09-385775
- Tax reg. No.: 26792167-2-41
- Data Controller: Hajnalka Zobolyák Fejesné
- Phone: + 36 20 534 1539
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Scope of personal data processed
3.1. Data collected during contacting through our website
If you intend to contact us, you can send us a message via our website. We can identify you and answer your question by providing the information below.
- Required information:
- e-mail address.
- subject of the request,
3.2. Technical details
F&M Solutions Ltd. selects and operates the IT tools used to provide the service for the processing of personal data in such a way that the data managed:
- accessible to data recipients (availability),
- credibility and authentication (authenticity of processing),
- verifiable (data integrity),
- protected against unauthorized access (confidentiality of data).
F&M Solutions Ltd. will take appropriate measures to protect your data against unauthorized access, alteration, transmission, disclosure, deletion or destruction, and accidental destruction.
F&M Solutions Ltd. provides technical, organizational and organizational measures to protect the security of data processing that provides a level of protection appropriate to the risks associated with data management.
F&M Solutions Ltd. preserves confidentiality during data processing: protects
- information: so that only those entitled to do so can access it;
- integrity: accuracy and completeness of information and the processing method;
- availability: (a) make sure that, when the eligible user needs it, he or she can actually access the information with the required tools that should be also availabe.
The function of cookies
- They collect information about visitors and their devices;
- note the individual settings of the visitors, which are used, e.g. when using online transactions, so that they do not need to be retyped;
- facilitate the use of the website;
- provide higher level user experience.
For customized service a small data package (cookie) is saved on the user’s computer. During a further visit these cookies will be used. If the browser returns a previously saved cookie, the cookie service provider may link the user’s current visit to the previous ones, but only in respect of their own content.
Strictly required, session cookies
The purpose of these cookies is to enable visitors to browse F&M Solutions Ltd. in full and seamlessly, use its features and the services available there. The validity period of these types of cookies lasts until the end of the session (browsing), and by closing the browser, this type of cookies are automatically deleted from your computer or from any other device used to browse.
Third-party cookies (analytics)
F&M Solutions Ltd. also uses Google Analytics cookies as third-party cookies on its website. Using the Google Analytics statistical service, F&M Solutions Ltd. collects information about how visitors use the websites. The data is used to improve the website and improve the user experience. These cookies will also remain in the visitor’s computer or other browsing device until they are deleted by the visitor.
4. Intended use and retention period for the data processed
We transfer data to a third party or entity named in the contract only in the case of law or regulatory requirement, – legal obligation or legal requirement and according to a contract.
The retention period of the data is 6 years for invoices, 10 years for documents made according to a contract. Within the mentioned period the deletion of these data is not allowed. After the mandatory retention period, all data will be scrapped and deleted.
We can get and process your personal data (those data that could be related with You) by means of: on one hand, technical information about the computer you use, your browser’s details, internet address, the technical data about the pages you visit is automatically generated in our computer system, and on the other hand, you may provide your name, contact information or other information if you wish to contact us personally when using the website.
5. Purpose, method and legal basis of data processing
The data management of F&M Solutions Ltd.’s activities are based on voluntary consent and legal authority.
In the case of data processing based on voluntary consent, it may be withdrawn at any stage of the processing. In some cases, the processing, storage and transmission of a certain range of data provided is required by law. In this cases we notify our customers separately.
We remind our clients who distribute data for F&M solutions Ltd. on behalf of third party or entity, the data communicator is responsible for and obliged to obtain the consent of the data subject. The data management principles are in line with existing data protection legislation, in particular:
- Act CXII of 2011 on the Right of Informational Self-Determination and on Freedom of Information,
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Pairlament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation),
- Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code,
- Act C of 2000 on Accounting,
- Act LIII of 2017 on the Prevention and Combating of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing,
- Act CCXXXVII of 2013 on Credit Institutions and Financial Enterprises.
6. Physical storage locations of data
Personal data is stored electronically on a computer protected by access password, and on sheets of paper in a lockable filing cabinet. Business card data, if the transferor is the holder, are considered to be a consent for the storage of data. They can also be stored on a mobile phone protected by an access code.
Data that is technically recorded during the operation of the system: the data of the data logged on computer generated during the website visits and recorded by F&M Solutions Ltd. as an automatic result of technical processes. The data that is automatically recorded is automatically logged at the time of entry or exit without a specific declaration or act by the data subject. This data may not be linked to other personal user data, except in cases made compulsory by law.
Only those responsible for data processing have access to the data. Responsible for hosting:
- Name: 3 IN 1 HOSTING Bt.
- Address: Brassó u. 4/A, H-2310 Szigetszentmiklós, Hungary
- Phone: +36 21 200 0040
7. Rights and enforcement opportunities of the data subject
The data subject may request information on the processing of his/her personal data and request the rectification of or deletion, withdrawal, transfer and objection of his/her personal data, with the exception of mandatory data processing, the right to carry and object to the data, as indicated at the time of the collection of the data, or to the data subject’s contact details above. Complaints can be made to the National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority:
- Name: National Data Protection and Freedom of Information Authority
- Headquarters: Szilágyi Erzsébet fasor 22/C, H-1125 Budapest, Hungary
- Mailing address: Pf.: 5, H-1530 Budapest, Hungary
- Phone: +36 1 3911400
- Fax: +36 1 3911410
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.naih.hu